Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PLN 14

For my free choice read, I read "Quatlities of an Effective Teacher" by David Warlick. In this he revised the words of a lady that wrote a paragraph on the qualities that a teacher should have. The qualities she seemed to believe are necessary in a teacher included all things that would have a positive affect on a student, instead of a negative one. For example, she said that flexibly generous was one of the things that she found necessary in a teacher intead of getting impatient with a student. This matter to the world because when teachers use the righst meathods of communication towards stuedents, it is the same kind of communication that students in the next generation will be learning from the previous generation. This matters to education the most, obviously, because teachers using these methods are effecting the education in a very positive manner. I think that parents should really try to find teachers like this for their children. This matterst to me because, personally, I would like to be learning from teachers that are having a positive effect on me not negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment