Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PLN16

I read "Evans murder suspect still on the lam" by Howard Pankratz. In this he talked about a murder victim who they found a picture of. They wrote this so the public would look at the picture and identify the suspect. This made me think, am i constantly walking amoung unknow killers? Should I worry about my safety in common places? This matters to the world because all this bad stuff is happening in the world currently. This means that the world could possibly be filled with killers that have just still been around form old murders that cops and the llegal system have given up on and tossed into the folder cabnet of thousands of unsolve cases. This matters to the me because I don't want to have to wonder about things like this. I want to know that I sould be secure and safe in thins world that I live in. This matters to education because people should know about things like this and be informed sooner. Maybe they would have caught the person if the people had know about this situation sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment