Sunday, May 15, 2011

PLN 3 Semester 2

In your article Technology is still not the Answer in My Humble Opinion, I agree with you that technology is evading the purpose of education. In a world full of constant new technology, the youth of the world will do just about anything to get their hands on technological advanced devices. Technology snatches the minds of youth before education. I believe that technology is not becoming a help to education, but rather completely taking its place. America is ranked 14th in the current standings of education in different nations. Education is one of the leading causes of this I believe. I believe to get America back on track, education systems need to rid of all the worthless gadgets and go back to plain old boring pen and paper. Technology is not the answer to educational issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment