Sunday, October 3, 2010

PLN 9

In Tony Wagner's "Rigor Redefined", he communicates the bad changes made in the world today. He talks about how back then you improved yourself in stages, but now one is constantly trying to improve himself because the business world has sped up so significantly. It takes toime until someone can be a philanthropist. It is crazy how true this is. I believe that this matters to the world because the world is speeding up so fast that people are starting to fall behind. This matters to me because if the world is constantly speeding up, I do not want to be the one who has fallen behind by the time I am an adult. This matters to education because he talks about how students are becoming lazy as technology and such increases. If the education is lazing itself, how lazy will I be in a fast paced world.

1 comment:

  1. Tom- you have a good structure to your entry, but you are missing your vocab word and clear examples to support.

    ReplyDelete